TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£70,000-£80,000 per annum
A service organisation based in Taunton is currently recruiting a Finance Director to join their team.
This is an ideal role for someone ambitious, looking to step up from a Financial Controller position and bridge the gap to becoming a medium-size company CFO. Working for an organisation that has recently undergone some positive, commercially-focussed cultural changes, this role will report directly to the CEO.
Duties will include:
- Establish and lead financial strategy
- Formulate financial targets and budgets
- Understand the value drivers of the business, review and develop financial performance indicators
- Working closely with managers across the company to evaluate and drive business performance
- Oversee and suggest ways to improve the company’s transaction processing system
- Ensure company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Lead acquisition due diligence and negotiations
- Review and maintain internal control to ensure financial and commercial risks are correctly identified, monitored and mitigated
Previous experience of working within a role that encompasses line management and senior reporting responsibilities is essential. The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.