TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£37,000-£45,000 per annum
A manufacturing organisation based in Gloucester is currently recruiting a Business Partner to join their team.
This is a newly created role to work directly alongside the FD and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, strategic plans and financial modelling
- Cash flow forecasting, reporting on variances and providing suggestions for ways of improvements
- FX and hedging analysis
- Provide financial analysis on activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Working closely with supply chain to report and forecast monthly stock levels
- Suggesting ways to improve economic and productive efficiencies
- Variance analysis and KPI calculations
- Ad hoc project accounting and financial modelling
- Assisting with month end duties
Previous experience of working within a commercially-orientated finance role is essential. The successful candidate must also have strong excel/modelling skills and ideally be ACCA/ACA/CIMA