TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£40,000-£48.000 per annum
A service organisation based in central Bristol (but offering long term WFH) is currently recruiting an HR Consultant to join their team.
Working in a newly created role for a growing, international business, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Partner with clients to implement programmes in areas of performance management, recognition, career development, workforce planning, organisational design and succession planning.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices with consideration of legislative and regulatory requirements
- Actively identify gaps and challenges in HR matters, propose and implement changes
- Keep up to date with HR legislative and requirements for specific countries
- Drive performance improvement, provoking positive change in people management
- Assist with the interviewing and recruitment of new staff
Previous experience of working in an HR role is essential, preferably with international experience. The successful candidate will also ideally have or be working towards the CIPD qualification.