A service organisation based in Frome is currently recruiting a French-speaking Administrator to join their team.
This is a newly created role working for a growing, ambitious organisation and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to occasionally travel off site and abroad to meet the organisations’ clients.
Duties will include:
• Stock reporting for designated countries and customers
• Review, amend and format site inspection reports
• Read and review internal audit reports
• Ensure all electronic files are allocated appropriately
• Provide regular reports to bank and customers
• Specific country administration including HR, legal and accounting
A high level of both written and verbal French language skills are essential. The successful candidate must also possess strong administration skills and be able to organise and communicate effectively.