TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£32,000-£35,000 per annum
An engineering organisation based in Shepton Mallett is currently recruiting an Operations Manager to join their team.
Working for a growing, family-run business, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Meet demands of the contracts, have an understanding of manpower, vehicle and plant requirements
- Review the Works diary each day to confirm your sales made VS your forecast
- Take details of any operational problems that occur during the day and liaise with the client
- Liaise with Plant and Transport to help problem solve on-site queries
- Allocate job and materials
- Attend meetings with senior management
Previous experience of working in an operational/scheduling/logistical background is essential. The successful candidate will have managed staff previously and be able to demonstrate good organisational skills.