TypePart time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£28,000 per annum pro rata
A service organisation based in Warmley is currently recruiting an HR Administrator for approximately 25 hours per week.
This is a newly created role and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field on a reduced hours basis.
Duties will include:
- HR systems and HR data entry,
- Job role changes, maternity, references
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Keep up to date with latest HR trends and best practices
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
Previous experience of working in an HR role is essential. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of employment law.