ApplySenior Client Accountant
TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£40,000- £50,000 per annum
A property company based in Bristol is currently recruiting a Senior Client Accountant to join their team.
This is a newly created role working for a very well-established organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Manage and mentor a team
- Ensure all client and property accounting services are delivered to a consistently high standard
- Service charge accounts and property balance sheet
- Liaise with surveyors to monitor budgets and maintain cash flow
- Variance reporting
- Preparation and audit of VAT reports and client statements
- Deal with surveyor, tenant and client queries
- Produce interest reports and charges
Previous experience of working within a client accounting role is essential. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.