TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£25,000-£30,000 per annum
A professional services organisation based in Exeter is currently looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their team.
Working for a well-established business and in a role that is newly created, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager
- Investigating Director’s conduct
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings and procedures
- Managing asset valuation and realisation
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the IP
- Managing IPS case diaries and IPS set-up
Previous experience within an insolvency environment is essential. The successful candidate will also ideally be qualified or working towards and insolvency qualification.