ApplySenior Credit Controller
TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£27,000-£32,000 per annum
A service organisation based in Clifton is currently recruiting a Senior Credit Controller to join their team.
This role will be to work between the credit control team and the supervisor and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
Duties will include:
- Act as deputy to the Manager when required
- Prepare reports on overdue accounts and insurance claims
- Assist in implementing process changes
- Ensure compliance with credit insurance policies and procedures
- Perform credit checks and agree credit limits
- Proactively undertake cash collection via telephone, email, and letter
- Maintain accurate customer collection records
Previous experience of credit control is essential. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate strong analysis and team leading skills