A financial services organisation based in Bristol is currently recruiting a Finance Director to join their team.
This role is to replace a part time with a full time employee due to organisational growth. Managing the finance department of a successful SME and being part of the SMT, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Act as main POC for making strategic business decisions based around financial performance
- Create detailed company forecasts and setting budgets
- Assist the Financial Controller with overseeing and mentoring a team
- Act as finance lead on acquisitions or structural changes. Working with project teams providing financial due diligence and be responsible for the transition and integration financial data on the transactions
- Responsible for the financial systems, managing upgrades and supplier relationships and communicating impact with the broader team
- Work with financial institutes and represent the company in these meetings
The successful candidate will have held a similar senior finance role previously, be fully qualified and ideally come from a financial services background.