TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£50,000-£60,000 per annum
A manufacturing organisation based in Warmley is currently recruiting a Warehouse and Operations Manager to join their team.
This is a newly created role working for a growing business and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Managing warehouse staff – maximising productivity and capacity.
- Supervising responsibility - delegating workloads and assignments, monitoring, performance management and development.
- Confer with other departments and locations to ensure coordination of warehouse activities comply with activities of other functions.
- Stock management, leading cycle counts and spot checks
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Assisting with the implementation of new technology and machinery when required
- P&L responsibility, assisting with commercial finance decisions
The successful candidate will have previous line management experience, specifically within a warehouse and operations environment. A proven track record of continuous improvements management is also essential.