TypeFull Time Permanent
SectorCommerce & Industry
Salary£40,000- £50,000 per annum
A distribution organisation is currently recruiting a Senior eCommerce Assistant to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field, working in a newly created role for a growing and ambitious organisation.
Duties will include:
- Deliver ongoing innovation via eCommerce, ensuring the platform is robust
- Help increase online sales and revenue
- Focus on personalisation, testing and driving engagement and retention
- Enhance the CRM database to improve knowledge of customer preferences
- Manage eCommerce KPI’s and reporting metrics
- Responsible for eCommerce budget and P&L
- Research the online market to discover new trends and technologies
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering eCommerce revenue growth within a B2C environment. Previous FCGM experience is highly desirable.